I heart JIRA

I am so missing JIRA, the issue management tool I implemented and championed at Virgin Travelstore a few years ago. I miss lots of things:
  • Ability to schedule fixes into releases
  • Sensible workflows
  • Built in graphs/reports that work
  • Assigning tasks to groups rather than people
  • rss feeds (!)
  • Exporting to csv(excel), pdf, can't remember other formats
  • Usability! So easy to use compared to some other tools
  • and lots more stuff that I can't even remember right now....

Haven't found another tool that works better yet for change management. Stuck with MKS currenlty (yeah I'ld never heard of it before!) and ClearQuest in my previous contract. Tried Test Director/Quality Center, but that still doesn't seem so powerful.

Comments

  1. Users of JIRA have to visit here to know what they can get here about their useful and helpful software. I also use some software for uk bestxessays and hope to see here some helpful and beneficial information about them so this page always attract me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts