who's been lookin at my flickr huh?


Flickr launched Flickr Stats today for viewing stats on your flickr photostream.
I 'enabled' it this afternoon, and it was up and runnign when I got home.

Pretty interesting - I've had over 29,000 hits on my flickr images! Hard to imagine really.
And seeing the daily hit trends is interesting - posted an image in the strobist pool, and my views really shot up - not just the for posted image either.

More interesting tho - my most viewed image of Luke McAllister (not even a good shot!) from the All Blacks world cup semi final in Cardiff has stayed really constant since it was posted. Strange, no? Wouldn't really think too many people would be viewing it, but hey what do I know!

Thumbs up on the interface too - nice and easy to interpret.

Comments

Popular Posts