procrastination begone!

I've decided it's time to start 'getting things done'.

I'm starting with my personal life - and on Sat I'm going to a trial day at the gym for the first time since university (!). It's ultra handy to us too - on the next street! I'm hoping I can keep it up for the next year - I really need to get healthier.

Next on the list is sorting out wedding stuff - I know we have a year to get it all done, but when you're doing it from overseas (we're getting married in NZ) it's not as easy as just looking in the phone book and going around to see someone. Most of the big stuff is done (venue - they sort the food & drink & photographer), but I'm sure there are heaps of things I haven't even thought about that need to be reserved/bought ages in advance.

What next? Sort out my career (ahem if you can call it that!)? Do all those little annoying jobs at work that I've been putting off? Hmmmm.

Comments

Popular Posts