New flash!

Kerry bought me a new Speedlite 430ex flash for xmas... and I am naughty and am already using it!

Only taken a few shots with it, but am already seeing the benifit of being able to bounce flash in (almost) any direction. Now I need to get it off-camera :-)

The long-term plan is to get a 580ex that I can use as primary flash, and a master when the 430ex is off camera, as the 430ex can be slaved via the wireless functionality to the 530ex. Shame it's only line of sight (I'm guessing infra red rather than radio?), but better than nothing!

Comments

  1. Gratitude for the good blog post New flash! . It was very helpful for me. Keep sharing such thoughts in the future as well. gratitude for sharing the such information with us,

    dissertations

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts