Comfy Cushion

Today's mission was to sew a cushion cover, the first one I've ever done. Stupidly I thought this would be really easy and be a good nap time project, but ended up taking me about 2 hours once I unpicked everything a few times! It's the greeny coloured one in the front.



My invisible zip isn't so invisible, but apart from that it came out pretty nice! Hopefully the next one will be much quicker. Much cheaper than buying the funky ones in the cool shops, but not cheaper than the Warehouse, don't mind tho as I can choose the fabric, and nobody else will have one like it. Exclusive!



Also on a good note, one of the few sunflowers that survived the chicken attack on the front garden has finally flowered.


Anyone know what this flower is? Prob from one of the wildflower mixes I sowed in this garden last summer.

Comments

Popular Posts